To apply, please fill up the form here
We work hard, innovate every day, and have a ton of fun doing it.
LG Ads Solutions is the newest entrance to the Smart TV Ecosystem and we are growing. We’re looking for account management experts. Knowledge of ever-expanding CTV landscape, the Media & Entertainment industry, or a specific vertical is a plus.
Are you passionate about the rapidly changing TV industry? Do you enjoy a fast-paced, global culture where no two days are the same? Are you looking to make a lasting impact on the industry at large? Come join us!
Account Management is the core of our client’s experience! We provide consultative solutions that maximize value and results for their business, and growth for our company. Through strategic planning we scale existing accounts and ensure seamless and continuous support/guidance that deliver as expected.
The Associate Account Manager oversees the development and implementation of the pre-sale campaign process while contributing to its strategic direction. This position includes daily Account Management tasks but goes beyond that with strategic planning and incremental opportunities.
- Provides strategic and proactive account support at the pre-sale stage, managing RFIs/RFPs based on client objectives/KPIs and LG Ad’s product suite and capabilities
- Demonstrates a solid understanding of our client’s business to assist the Account Manager with reporting, optimizations, and incremental ideas
- Partners with Sales, Account Management, Operations, and Product to collaborate overall client strategy and help create client solutions
- Responsible for pre-sale communication and leading campaign kick-off, gathering assets, executing revisions, scheduling creative, initial UI setup, etc. to set up campaign for success
- Manages overall pre-sale account workflow and handoff to Account Manager, ensuring campaigns, reports, and projects are functioning properly
- Collaborates with internal teams to improve capabilities, tools, and processes and understands larger financial picture
- Maintains strong knowledge of products and technical capabilities and can communicate in a client facing manner
- Educates clients and internal teams on best practices, provoking thoughtful future initiatives
- Existing knowledge of media planning, sales process, digital media, performance advertising, insights, or measurement. CTV experience a plus.
- Idea-driven; creates and improves strategies and processes
- Ability to see the “big picture”, identify key issues, and provide proactive tactical and strategic recommendations
- Detail-oriented and diligent work ethic with excellent organizational, project/time management, and problem-solving skills
- Communicates efficiently, skillfully and tactfully – written, verbal, and presentations
- Analytical thinker, digests data to make conclusions and recommendations
- Strong cross-functional team player
- Ability to excel in a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment that requires fast learning and flexible thinking