To apply, please fill up the form here
LG Ads Solutions is on a mission to make TV an even better advertising medium for brands, agencies, networks, and most importantly, consumers.
We are growing rapidly and looking for Business and Data Analysts to join our team. Business and Data Analysts at LG Ads work on a range of domains spanning Digital Campaign Management, Product Strategy and Business Intelligence, Media Planning and Sales and Marketing Analytics for a growing portfolio of customers, which have a significant impact on our business and the success of our customers.
Location: Bangalore, India
- Have the ownership of digital ad campaigns for Fortune 500 brands. Analyse the key campaign metrics and work with the Ad Operations team to increase the effectiveness of customers’ ad spends
- Work with Sales and Account Managers to understand customers’ KPIs and goals and optimise digital campaigns
- Create case studies by analysing past TV viewership and campaign exposure data
- Work with the product management team in ideation and developing new tools to enhance the existing products and increase capabilities of the team.
- Research on TV viewership behaviour, Industry-wide Ad spend on TV for online publication/news, Digital campaign performance, e.g. Effect of the absence of live sports (due to Covid-19) on TV viewership trends
- Strong analytical background and critical thinking
- Experience with any scripting language
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume, and deadline-driven environment
- Engineering and Technical degree mandatory
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Marketing / Advertising / Analytics related experience is preferred but not necessary
- Familiarity with the TV or Digital advertising ecosystem is helpful, but not mandatory