To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re a leader in helping brands find unduplicated reach across a fragmented TV landscape, and maximize return on ad spend. We bring together years of experience in delivering premium home entertainment products to consumers worldwide, with big data and Video AI designed to connect brands with audiences across all screens.
Our platform brings together the two best TV industry leaders’ technologies and devices, to create one platform for activating and measuring media across connected TVs and digital video. Our actionable insights help marketers fine tune cross-screen campaigns in flight; and understand ad performance to optimize media buys.
Advertisers now have a single source for LG CTV inventory, with one-stop planning, activation and measurement across all viewing platforms. With our premium LG smart TV ad inventory, combined with deterministic TV data from a broad range of smart TV brands, LG Ads stands out for its expertise in reaching both massive-scale and granular custom audience segments, and for helping brands understand business outcomes from TV.
We are looking for a high-energy, driven individual to join our All-Star Team. This is an ideal role for an energetic and motivated team player looking to impact the growth of our business and accelerate their career within a fast growing, disruptive SaaS technology company.
- Actively prospecting national broadcast and cable networks for selling Insights & Attribution for TV networks’ sales effectiveness and research
- Responsible for the overall outreach, business development, client engagement, and sales cycle to TV networks throughout the U.S.
- Execute detailed product presentations and web demonstrations of our software capabilities to marketing executives along with insights, research, and analytics teams
- Identify and utilize internal resources (product teams, sales engineers, etc.) to build LG Ads brand awareness, assist in sales cycles, and close network level deals
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong background as well as relationships for similar data/platform sales to TV Networks with demonstrated abilities to take ownership of business outreach, prospecting for leads, and closing sales
- [8-10] years of experience selling to TV networks
- Demonstrated ability to conduct compelling on-site presentations and product demonstrations to C-Level marketing executives
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- A desire, even an obsession, for continued success through high levels of activity
Here’s why we think you should come work with us:
- You will be part of an incredible culture with an engaged CEO and smart teammates who genuinely care about your success
- You will experience joining a high-growth/fast-paced organization
- You will hear “Yes, let’s try that!” and then have the opportunity to take your ideas to market
- You will help change how networks and marketers think about buying TV.
- TV ecosystem is completely changing and you can be the center of driving this change
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else!