Alphonso DBA LG Ads Solutions is on a mission to make TV an even better advertising medium for brands, agencies, networks, and most importantly, consumers.
We are growing rapidly and looking for a Chief People & Culture Officer to help us amplify, adapt, and sustain our culture as we scale across the globe. This role is responsible for the end-to-end development and execution of people strategy, including company culture, human resources, employee experience, benefits and compensation, performance development, recruitment, and employer branding. The ideal candidate has a passion for helping others grow and will invest the time to truly understand what makes our organization a special place to work. The location for this role is flexible; we have offices in Silicon Valley, Los Angeles, New York City, Chicago, Bangalore, Seoul, and elsewhere.
- Strategic Advisor: Provide guidance to our executive leadership on balancing people & business needs and the resulting workforce impact.
- Steward of Culture: Promote employee safety, wellbeing, and performance. Oversee the health of our culture, protecting the positive contributions and identifying issues that hold the organization back.
- Employee Champion and Change agent: Identify gaps between organizational goals and actual practices. Implement improvements that enhance both employee and client satisfaction. Investigate claims of misconduct.
- DE&I: Develop strategies that assure diversity, equity and inclusion are embraced by the organization in spirit and process.
- Human Resources: Build out the HR function to support our organization’s mission and strategic vision. Oversee day-to-day HR administration and operations.
- Workforce Planning: Continually assess our organizational structure for talent gaps. Assure that all employees understand the organizational mission and priorities, organizational structure, practices, and how each position fits into achieving organizational goals.
- Talent Management: Lead an effective and efficient talent management function, including recruiting processes, policies, training and development, performance management, succession planning, reward and recognition, and employee engagement events. Ensure that the right people with the right skills are in the right role.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience designing and implementing scalable, high quality HR programs in tech companies of 250 + employees with multiple international locations. Solid knowledge of core HR metrics, practices, and processes.
- People management experience and strong leadership ability. High emotional intelligence with the ability to bring the “people perspective” into the conversation for the executive team to consider.
- Expertise in anticipating issues across the organization, recognizing opportunities, and proactively developing initiatives. Self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to influence, engage, and partner closely with appropriate business partners across all levels of the organization in planning, change management, and conflict resolution.
- Deep appreciation and understanding of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
- Excellent communications skills – written, verbal and interpersonal – and an ability to tailor communication style to diverse audiences globally.
- Empathetic and engaging individual, who listens well, solutions focused, results oriented, and a team player.
- 10+ years of progressive experience in HR.