To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
LG Ads Solutions is on a mission to make TV an even better advertising medium for brands, agencies, networks, and most importantly, consumers.
We are growing rapidly and looking for a Sr. Analyst to join our team. The Sr. Analyst will be responsible for identifying and analyzing the business trends and translating those recommendations into actionable plans for the Media and Entertainment vertical. This role will work closely across different functions and levels of the company, developing collaborative relationships across Sales, Product, Finance, and Technology teams to drive the team’s success.
Location: Mountain View, CA
In this role you will:
- Lead a team of analysts to understand client and market needs and implement programs to maximize sales efforts for the Media and Entertainment vertical
- Be an expert on customer problems and market needs by engaging deeply with customers, customer-facing teams, and industry sources
- Serve as an external product expert, educating key clients and agencies on ad solutions and best practices
- Define communications strategy leveraging best practices and implement consistent communications structure across the Media and Entertainment products to scale resources and drive efficiency
- Be hands-on; create Excel & Tableau dashboards & analyses that provide visibility into KPIs, marketing and product effectiveness, and business trends/drivers
- Quickly learn internal systems, including campaign set-up and management as well as the analysts’ day-to-day tasks and responsibilities
- Define and analyze key metrics to increase customer acquisition and retention, as well as influence and inform product/sales teams with data-based recommendations
- Communicate product health, experiment results, opportunities, etc. to product/s teams.
- Coordinate across sales, marketing, and account management teams to support revenue-generating opportunities for new and existing clients
- Communicate cross-functionally to facilitate the development of business requirements with internal and external stakeholders related to the product’s success
- You have 5+ years of hands-on analytical experience in Marketing or Advertising related fields
- You are an expert with MS Excel (pivot tables, complex functions; VBA preferred)
- Foundational knowledge of SQL and related data query tools, as well as experience with any scripting language
- Strong analytical background and critical thinking
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume, and deadline-driven environment
- You are an excellent communicator, including written, oral, and presentation skills. Able to communicate and present information in a clear way to a diverse audience.
- You have a high degree of ownership and integrity.
- You are curious and have a passion to learn new things
- Familiarity with the TV or Digital advertising ecosystem is helpful, but not mandatory
- Master’s in an analytical field (science, math, engineering, finance, etc.)