To apply, send your resume to email@example.com
LG Ads Solutions is looking for a self-starting marketer to work with our Head of Product Marketing to support aggressive sales growth initiatives. This is a hands-on creative and analytical role. The ideal candidate is able to be self-sufficient in creating compelling sales and marketing presentations, case studies and other related collateral. The goal of your work will be to collaborate with sales, marketing, product, and account management to increase sales results and productivity.
- Sales Support: Support a fast-moving sales team with the creation of assets needed to move prospects through each stage of the sales funnel.
- Project Coordination: Maintain flow of work requests and project timelines.
- Messaging and Collateral: Work closely with sales, marketing, product, and account management to continually refine sales messaging and supporting collateral; Help drive customer feedback back into sales materials.
- Market Intelligence: Be the expert on our buyers, who they are, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- Competitive Intelligence: Be an expert on our competition and their go-to-market strategies.
- Marketing Analytics: Analyze Google Analytics and other user data to inform online product marketing strategy.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in B2B marketing for TV, CTV and/or digital advertising sales
- Strong writing skills with experience creating compelling copy for different collateral types and audiences.
- An independent problem solver who is comfortable under pressure.
- Excellent project management skills and an ability to work on multiple projects at once.
- Keen eye for detail, both written and visual.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Background in design and/or copywriting is a plus.