To apply, send your resume to email@example.com
We’re a leader in helping brands find unduplicated reach across a fragmented TV landscape, and maximize return on ad spend. We bring together years of experience in delivering premium home entertainment products to consumers worldwide, with big data and Video AI designed to connect brands with audiences across all screens.
Our platform brings together the two best TV industry leaders’ technologies and devices, to create one platform for activating and measuring media across connected TVs and digital video. Our actionable insights help marketers fine tune cross-screen campaigns in flight; and understand ad performance to optimize media buys.
Advertisers now have a single source for LG CTV inventory, with one-stop planning, activation and measurement across all viewing platforms. With our premium LG smart TV ad inventory, combined with deterministic TV data from a broad range of smart TV brands, LG Ads stands out for its expertise in reaching both massive-scale and granular custom audience segments, and for helping brands understand business outcomes from TV.
We are looking for an individual to contribute to the future of our user experience for our enterprise level software. This is an opportunity for a strong visual designer to shape the user-interfaces for current/future products based on our sophisticated advertising platform.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven ability to design, develop and build web style guides and pattern libraries
- Extensive knowledge and experience with driving and applying user-centered design processes while working collaboratively with remote
cross-functional teams including engineering, product management and user experience
- Proven ability to act as a leader in communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale
- Experience working with software as a service (SaaS) offerings delivered through web browsers or involved in web-based application development
- Experience designing data visualizations with graphs, charts, etc. for dashboards and reporting tools
- Strong experience with interactive design including: overall concept/vision, layout, typography and usability
- Strong visual design sense and ability to communicate ideas through artwork
- Present the user interface visually so information is easy to read, easy to understand and easy to find
- Strong understanding of current web practices to create an efficient & seamless user-experience
- Ability to apply consumer design methodologies to an enterprise application
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, CS, or a related field or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of professional experience in user experience and interaction design with a focus on enterprise web enterprise products
- A portfolio that demonstrates real-life experience with interaction models, customer flows, style guides, user interface and prototyping
- Experience with standard design and documentation tools (Abobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Invision/Marvel, etc)