To apply, send your resume to email@example.com
Please include URLs for an online portfolio or offline products you have designed in addition to resume.
We’re a leader in helping brands find unduplicated reach across a fragmented TV landscape, and maximize return on ad spend. We bring together years of experience in delivering premium home entertainment products to consumers worldwide, with big data and Video AI designed to connect brands with audiences across all screens.
Our platform brings together the two best TV industry leaders’ technologies and devices, to create one platform for activating and measuring media across connected TVs and digital video. Our actionable insights help marketers fine tune cross-screen campaigns in flight; and understand ad performance to optimize media buys.
Advertisers now have a single source for LG CTV inventory, with one-stop planning, activation and measurement across all viewing platforms. With our premium LG smart TV ad inventory, combined with deterministic TV data from a broad range of smart TV brands, LG Ads stands out for its expertise in reaching both massive-scale and granular custom audience segments, and for helping brands understand business outcomes from TV.
Alphonso is looking to add a voice / speech interface UX designer to our team. The VUX designer would be our internal stakeholder and expert who would help design the voice interface for our new line of yet to be announced entertainment products.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Passion for designing voice and speech-enabled interfaces and interaction flows across a variety of devices. Bonus points for experience with Entertainment application experiences or devices.
- Passion for shipping delightful consumer products.
- Must have some experience in designing natural language speech interface.
- Ability to bring persona, character and attitude to voice interface a positive.
- Expect candidate to have deep understanding, and unique insights of how consumers interact with devices via voice.
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, CS, or a related field or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of professional experience in user experience and interaction design with a focus on enterprise web enterprise products
- A portfolio that demonstrates real-life experience with interaction models, customer flows, style guides, user interface and prototyping
LG Ads does not accept resumes from agencies, recruiting forms, placement consultants etc. Such entities are requested to do not email resumes to our jobs alias or LG Ads employees. LG Ads is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.