Following our recent 2023 Holiday Shopping Study, we’re pleased to announce our newest research study, entitled The Shoppable TV Report: 2024 and Beyond, which details U.S. consumer perceptions around increasingly prevalent “shoppable” TV advertisements一such as scannable QR-enhanced ads and text-to-checkout ads一and subsequent purchase behavior following ad exposure.
Among the findings, the study shows that US consumers are not only willing to complete purchases from TV ads, but also excited about shoppable TV innovation:
- 70% of consumers say they like ads with QR codes
- 38% are likely to make a purchase after scanning a QR code on a TV ad
- 51% wish they could shop directly on their TVs
- 63% wish they could see store/brand inventory from their TV
- 53% wish all TV ads had a quick option to buy the product
Hosted by Alex Fu, Senior Market Insights Manager at LG Ad Solutions, who brings over 15 years of experience in research and analytics roles across the ad tech and media ecosystem–including The Trade Desk, PubMatic and ViacomCBS.
Register and join to learn more about the study and this new and exciting topic.