To apply, send your resume to email@example.com
We’re a leader in helping brands find unduplicated reach across a fragmented TV landscape, and maximize return on ad spend. We bring together years of experience in delivering premium home entertainment products to consumers worldwide, with big data and Video AI designed to connect brands with audiences across all screens.
Our platform brings together the two best TV industry leaders’ technologies and devices, to create one platform for activating and measuring media across connected TVs and digital video. Our actionable insights help marketers fine tune cross-screen campaigns in flight; and understand ad performance to optimize media buys.
Advertisers now have a single source for LG CTV inventory, with one-stop planning, activation and measurement across all viewing platforms. With our premium LG smart TV ad inventory, combined with deterministic TV data from a broad range of smart TV brands, LG Ads stands out for its expertise in reaching both massive-scale and granular custom audience segments, and for helping brands understand business outcomes from TV.
We are looking for a Sr. Customer Success Manager to help support our Local product team. As a Customer Success Manager, you will be the glue that holds together product, business development, sales, and operations. You will be on the front line to field questions and requests from existing and prospective clients. As such, you will help project manage the relationship with your accounts.
- Assist in managing existing client relationships
- Build materials to help local station sales teams understand the technology and reports
- Work with ad operations and client teams to assist the execution of local campaigns
- Communicate relevant topics to Senior Management highlighting account status and business impact
- Experience in an ad agency, marketing client, or ad tech company working with local broadcasters
- Working in a local broadcaster group is a big plus
- Ability to multitask and continuously prioritize projects and tasks
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with teams/employees over a wide variety of locations
- In-depth knowledge of the advertising ecosystem (digital and analytics):
- Understanding of local and national TV across the U.S.
- Understanding of different technologies/offerings across the ad tech space
- Understanding of the programmatic buying process
- Understanding of the ad serving and general creative process
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office, Apple Keynote, etc.
- Graphic design experience is helpful, but not required
- Experience leading a vertical and managing teams
- Past experience in a start-up company is a plus